Sunday, May 16, 2010

Big Changes

Hey guys I hope your weekend is going well I have a couple of announcements to make:

1. The company is changing its name, for the last 7 years you guys have know it as "Synergy Health and Fitness" well times have changed and we have too, the new name now "Synergy Strength Systems." Same service Stronger Attitude!!

2. Another change that will will be taking place is our location we are currently in the process of moving operations to Oakwood University, I will be personally overseeing the upgrading of the weight area to the high standards that I have and that you as customers have come to expect from me.

3. Training schedule changes: Due to the new location that we will be moving too I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be able to increase you're training days as well (if you want) it will also allow you guys to have access to my nutrition class (in development).

4. Official summer hours of operations: 5:30 am-6:30pm Mon-Thursday, Friday 5:30 am to 11:30 am and Sunday: By Appointment Only, unless nutrition class is scheduled

If you guys have any questions let me know I can be reached @ hulk801@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Charles Gardner
Strength and Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment